James Joyce Ramble
Date - 04/26/2015
Time - 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Location - Wampatuck Circle
PRC will be working the Wampatuck Circle water stop (just past the 2 mile mark) at the James Joyce Ramble again this year. Please RSVP, we need a head count!
We need volunteers around 9:30AM to fill up water cups and hand water to the runners as they run by (around 11:15) while encouraging them. Then we clean up and are done by noon, allowing us to get to the Ramble after party at the Endicott Estate fairly early.
Typically, all volunteers get a free t-shirt, but it is not guaranteed. Don’t forget this gets your name in the hat for the marathon lottery.
For more details/questions and to RSVP by 4/23/2015:
- Additional details plus RSVP instructions are member-only content so you have to login to see it.
- Click on “PRC Member Login” (above right)
- All PRC members have a username and password. To recover password, click on “PRC Member Login” and then click “Lost Password”.
- Once logged in, click on Volunteer under “PRC Member Only Discussions”(lower left)
- Comment as appropriate to RSVP by 4/23 with your name and the number of volunteers you are bringing.