Boston Marathon Course run #1
Date - 03/14/2015
Time - 7:15 am - 11:15 am
Location - West Roxbury YMCA
Supported long run on Boston Marathon course including a ride out to Hopkinton, water stops and encouragement along the way, and a ride back to the West Roxbury YMCA.
This is a 20 mile run from Hopkinton to just beyond the intersection in Newton of Centre St and Commonwealth Ave. Longer and shorter options are available. Leave YMCA at 7:15am, start running in Hopkinton at 8:30am.
None of this is possible without the generous volunteers who are giving up their Saturdays to drive runners out to Hopkinton, hop along the course providing support at water stops, and get people back to the Y again. Can you volunteer?
To RUN or VOLUNTEER, please RSVP by 3-7-15 using instructions below:
- Additional details plus RSVP instructions are member-only content so you have to login to see it.
- Click on “PRC Member Login” (above right)
- All PRC members have a username and password. To recover password, click on “PRC Member Login” and then click “Lost Password”.
- Once logged in, click on Boston Marathon under “PRC Member Only Discussions” (lower left)
- Read thru the RUNNER and VOLUNTEER and comment as appropriate to RSVP
- See first post for example RSVPs